Saturday, March 6, 2010

Time to Grow Up

Yea...okay. So that is goal one, right? Part of that I assume includes dropping the rock star thing? Hmmm...maybe not quite yet. Here is part one of this darling blog, whether or not I continue to tend to it will depend heavily on my attention span. Point you ask? I am blogging about how it is possible to become a rock star. Possible? Yes! How? No clue, but that is the point of this glorious interweb no? If you have any ideas please share, until then I will keep you posted with my much anticipated progress. Why did this start? Simple really...I was listening to Kate Nash, realized I could never be British--no matter how long I study the dialect, but I can be a rock star. How did she get started? On the interweb...how will I?- probably interweb, but no one knows yet. See where the fun comes in? Thank you for bearing with me through this long blog, I am sort of addicted already to the idea of blabbing. I'll try to keep that to a minimum, but no promises. PS if you are reading this I already think you are super awesome and thank you for humoring me. " :)

No comments:

Post a Comment