Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home from LA

LA was AMAZING! Not quite a rockstar...but the potential is soaring...like a kite...or a flying squirrel...ANYWAY! I scoped out some spots that I could potentially jam after the big move, and most importantly some sweet places to shop to really obtain the bomb ass rockstar look-ya dig? OOOOH! And I found a guitarist...yea we are on the up and up...one problem my guitarist, drummer, and I all live in different places...whatev, we'll make it work.

Another sweet thing--IOWest in LA--they have an improv musical group called Opening Night...tots gonna try to hit them up with some of my really sweet improved songs...and then I'll be famous, not really probably, but if you dont dream big you arent big...ya dig? For shig! God I hope that is not a bad word that I thought I was making up to keep the rhyme slammin...alright-I'm gonna go hang out with my mom. Judge it up-->all rockstars have moms who are equally cool, if not cooler.

Keep on Rockin' bloggettes

1 comment:

  1. I found article very useful and educational. I hope to visit your blog next time. I will pass this down to my friends. Thanks author.

    Hoi An Private Tour
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    centralvietnampackagetour
    viettours
    mysontours

    ReplyDelete