Saturday, March 6, 2010

Getting Started

Soooo I guess what makes the most sense is starting by getting a band together. Alright, I know some people. School, for the next month, will get in the way of that, but Ima try now anyway because waiting makes me antsy. I have three recordings--hardcore I know (this is the whole not taking myself seriously thing by the way). They are from Hot Trash and they are pretty awesome, they are spoofy but awesome none the less. I tits lucked out and got to work with two supa talented dudes so that was neato. I'll probably put those up if I ever learn to use the internet. hm. Second, I'm going to LA this spring, will anything awesome happen out there, only if I am the luckiest person in the world, but if I am, I am soooo down, so I will keep yal posted on my luck as it were, in the big times. hahaha so what I am saying is this project is probably gonna creep in baby steps, dats coo with me. Cool. this blog is getting to long and getting no where. More soon on getting a band together. Covers are good, but soon hopefully writing...oh I am in one band with my roommate. We call ourselves the MB (metaphorical buttholes)...yea I am serious about the rockstar thing but along the way awesome projects that entertain me even if it means sacrificing my pride with bomb ass names! Peace for now bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment