Friday, March 12, 2010

Progress Re to the port

Soooo. I am not a rockstar yet...bumcity I know. But I did take a small step towards being British! I went to the bars last Saturday spoke only in a British accent (I'm in a dialects class so hopefully it was believable...), and I got free Martini's all night. Alright, it is still not a rockstar persay but certainly forward progress in itself. I did sing You Oughta Know today in class...why angry chick music of the 1990's speaks so deeply to my heart I don't know, but I'll take it. Next time there is an Alanis cover band...Sign. Me. Up.....! Seriously, please do, send me a tweet or a blog thing! hahaha oh tech savvy me. Anywho. The road so far has not been too trying but that is because my focus has not been settled enough on the horizon and far too much on the present homework...only one more semester, then glorious adventures...
I am three days away from LA, and I can feel something awesome is going to happen. My homie-os and I signed up to be on the price is right...that's where you go to make big breaks right? Why not!!! My next step for time being is honing in on a rockstar diet of crack and cereal, not really actually it's far less exciting...I had my last bowl of ice cream today probably until (well probs tomorrow) but in theory until a long while from now... Onward and upward bloggios! Until the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment